Hi all.

Today I installed the download version of MDK-10  I had been running 9.2
with no problems but thought I'd try the upgrade to get later versions
of everything. Boy was that a mistake!!

Everything is dramatically slower from boot up to surfing the web.

KMail crashes every time I click on reply to or try to open a new
message window.

Mozilla which had been working fine now has no spell checker so I can't
use it for email either. The Mozilla site says if using Mandrake to just
run urpmi mozilla-spellchecker when I do I get the following.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] langsley]# urpmi mozilla-spellchecker
unable to take medium "Commercial Apps CD (cdrom5)" into account as no
list file [/var/lib/urpmi/list.Commercial Apps CD (cdrom5)] exists
unable to take medium "Commercial Apps CD (cdrom6)" into account as no
list file [/var/lib/urpmi/list.Commercial Apps CD (cdrom6)] exists
unable to take medium "Contrib CD (cdrom7)" into account as no list file
[/var/lib/urpmi/list.Contrib CD (cdrom7)] exists
unable to take medium "Installation CD1 (cdrom1)" into account as no
list file [/var/lib/urpmi/list.Installation CD1 (cdrom1)] exists
unable to take medium "Installation CD2 (cdrom2)" into account as no
list file [/var/lib/urpmi/list.Installation CD2 (cdrom2)] exists
unable to take medium "International CD (cdrom3)" into account as no
list file [/var/lib/urpmi/list.International CD (cdrom3)] exists
unable to take medium "International CD (cdrom4)" into account as no
list file [/var/lib/urpmi/list.International CD (cdrom4)] exists
unable to take medium "main" into account as no list file
[/var/lib/urpmi/list.main] exists
unable to take medium "Sources CD1 (cdrom8)" into account as no list
file [/var/lib/urpmi/list.Sources CD1 (cdrom8)] exists
no package named mozilla-spellchecker
[EMAIL PROTECTED] langsley]#

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Oh yes because I'm on a
dial up connection I couldn't possibly do the download so I bought the
CDs on line from a place called "Budget Linux" and did the install from
those.

TIA

LTR  }}:{(
[EMAIL PROTECTED]