On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 01:45, SME Server Admin wrote:
> On Monday 23 Aug 2004 06:40, Wally Brown wrote:
> > Anyone know how to configure the FTP server to change which folder it
> > points to?
> > I would like to be able to point my account to my web server folder to
> > allow for remote file updates.
> >
> > Wally

Depending on which ftp server software you are using, there will be an
associated conf file in /etc.  Assuming you are using proftp, just edit
/etc/proftpd.conf and add a line like this:

DefaultRoot /home/www my-account

Other FTP servers will have similar arrangements.  This also chroots you
so that this directory becomes your root directory when using ftp.

HTH
Brian