Tony S. Sykes wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Vincent Voois
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 8:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] M$ has beaten Linux?

To me it looks like it's only about British ppl. They are known for their stubborness when it comes to switching with everything.
I'm going to kiss the pope's butt when the British choose to dump their Pound for the Euro.

Your first line is bit unfair, it is the government not the people who make these policies.

You're correct, it is only the government i was aiming at, apologies to all the British civilians.