Hello after loading the drivaer software for iNTEL-810 chipset(using command rpm - i
<package_name>),
and running Xconfigurator, I couldn't find iNTEL-810 chipset option in
Xconfigurator.Package was successfully
installed but  still no progress as I can't use it with Xconfigurator.

Please Opine,
Niraj