This has been discussed at great length previously, but I think the point this
article is missing is that Mandrake really relies on its users to spread the
word on this great distro. Besides, what Mandrake has accomplished without the
marketing bucks of Suse/Novell or Red Hat is not to be belittled.

http://tinyurl.com/5lhn2

I disagree, based on what I've seen with a lot of the observations in the
article, at least with my limited knowledge, particularly this part:

"A further disadvantage, Koetzle adds, is the perception that the company may
not be as committed as some of its powerful competitors to providing Linux
server products. Mandrakesoft is seen in the marketplace as "always focusing on
making a usable desktop Linux, leaving the Linux server world to Red Hat and
SuSE.""

Did they miss this completely?

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/products/corporate-server

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
21:28:22 up 29 days, 21:13, 5 users, load average: 0.34, 0.28, 0.17