On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:24:07 -0700
mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there a place to enter the path to the hdlist.cz?
> Like..
>
> LOCATION:
> ftp://mirrors.secsup.org/pub/linux/mandrake/Mandrakelinux/official/10.0/i586/Mandrake/RPMS
>
> PATH TO HDLIST:
> ../base/hdlist.cz

Typically:

urpmi.addmedia <location - put the big ftp link here> with <path to hdlist> should
work. Or more easly, use www.easyurpmi.org or the nanardon site to automatically
generate the addmedia command lines. All you need to do there is to choose the
distribution, pick a mirror, and then just cut and paste the commands to a console.