Vincent Voois wrote:

David Trethewey wrote:

I have a Casio Qv-3500 digital camera. Using Mandrake Linux 10.0, I have tried to download photos from it (by copying the files using the command line). It recognises it as a removable drive. It will copy the files, but very very slowly. Anyone had a similar problem?

A little add-on info to get David better on tracks:
Casio Qv 3500 copies the file through a serial com-port connection probably right? (I had one myself in the past)
In the back of my head i recall a tty default speed-setting upon your comports are being automaticly set to 9600 baud or some sort it had had to be changed somewhere in a config file...

It can operate using serial ports, but I was using usb at this time.

David