Paul Smith wrote:
Dear All

I am trying to use S/MIME, which works just fine with Thunderbird. However, it does not work with webmail, I mean, when I use the browser Mozilla to connect to the e-mail server at my work, through webmail. Is it really impossible to read encrypted e-mails with webmail?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

I occasionally use my ISP's webmail service for reading my mail if I'm away from my own computer - I haven't had any trouble reading encrypted messages sent to the Mandrake lists, but I don't know anybody who sends me encrypted personal mail, so I don't know if it is some processing by sympa before the list mail reaches me that makes it readable in webmail...

Margot