After installing Mandrake 6.1, I've had trouble keeping fvwm2 in the
list of available sessions on the login screen. I go into kdmconfig and
add fvwm2 to the session list and it's available as long as I keep the
machine up. However, the next time I boot up into Linux, fvwm2 doesn't
show up on the login screen and I have to go through the kdmconfig
process again. It seems that the file containing the list of valid
sessions (/usr/share/config/kdmrc) is written over during the boot
process. This wasn't a problem in 6.0. Has anyone else experienced this?

Mike
--
Mike Bishop
[EMAIL PROTECTED]