Björn Lundin wrote:

Ayoub890 wrote:

Hi,
The analysis "Programming in the Small: C/C++/Java Pitfalls & Ada
Benefits" in the following link scared me.

http://libre.act-europe.fr/Software_Matters/

Ayoub

What is scary? These issues should be known by anybody using c/c++/Java
Use Ada instead :)
urpmi gnat and you get the gcc-version or
download the stable one from ACT
/Björn

I will look at those.
The matter is not that simple though. The matter is not up to me. In the industry where I work everything is C or C++. Even if I do not make mistakes in C or C++ somebody else might. It will not alleviate the situation if I alone would use Ada, even if I could.

Ayoub