On Monday 13 September 2004 09:32 am, othman El Moulat wrote:
| Hi guys;
| can any one desribe me in detail how i can do an ftp server install for the
| mdk 10 ? i don't have a cd bunner and want to use my adsl internet
| connection on a windows partition to perform an ftp server install...
| thanks for helping me to get to the Linux Magnificient world ;-)

Sounds like you really want to do a install from the hd.img already on your
Windows partition.  The instructions in my other reply should do fine, and
you can Google for more information if you feel you need it.
I'm still using 9.1 and 9.2 because of some hardware issues with the 2.6
kernel.  Remember, 2.6 is on the cutting edge--it is new, and there are still
some things that need to be worked out.  A lot of people have no problems
whatsoever, but some do.