Hello list

Recently my test box in 10.0 Official noted "new hardware" on boot.
With vast stupidity, I followed along and it changed my mouse
driver.

The mouse hiccups and goes into fits when I kvm to another box and
back.

I saw it as an opportunity and reformatted, then installed the new
10.1.  It does the same thing.

I swapped the kvm outputs with another box to make sure it was not a
hardware problem (Belkin Omni-view with perfect track record).  It
is most definitely a mdk thing.

Anyone have a suggestion or experiencing the same problem?  I have
not had satisfactory performance since 9.2 and, frankly, I'm growing
weary.

Lee

--
My new address is "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  Current address will not
work after