On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 22:55, Lanman wrote:
> JoeHill wrote:
> > On 20 Sep 2004 14:34:45 -0500
> > Eric Scott disseminated the following:
> >

> >>    Lol, ranks right up there with freeyourmachine.org, only this stuff's
> >>logical instead of the ramblings of an overemphasizing MS-hater. This
> >>link is... um... the logical, reasonable, believable ramblings of an
> >>overemphasizing MS-hater.
> >

> > Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm really glad you joined our little group
> > here.
> >
> > Now fuck off.
>
> Ah yes, Once again, Joe Hill opens his yap and eloquent responses spew out.

It's the pothead thing.  Like alchoholism, the death of a critical
number of neurons leads to serotonin imbalance, lack of comprehension
and a corresponding need to emit snaps and growls.

Keep visitors away from the cage for two months, and administer a forced
rectal exam every day during that period until the behavior subsides.

> All Hail Joe Hill, or you might get sworn at and then plonked! OH,
> NOOooo! Not plonked by the Mighty Joe Hill? Say it isn't so! How can we
> manage to live without his snappy, witty, intelligent retorts and
> enlightened opinions!
>
> Please! Someone pinch me before I suffocate from laughing this hard!
>
> Lanman
> Registered Linux User #190712

LX