Hi friends !

I have The Mandrake Linux 9.2 in my machine and need to learn how to
configure serial interface/modem....

I have some scripts goods for ppp and chat and I get connections by
configuration executable only.
My friends I would like to do my connections by myself and follow step by
step.
I now that is possible but I don't now how to do.
In the scripts I have one the calling isp that it's in /etc/ppp/peers/isp, I

don't now who executable run this that scripts. That scripts calls chat
executable that's make the connection for us.

I believe /etc/ppp/peers/isp configuring and starting the serial port /
modem for us. But i need the program for run that...

I'm really sorry about my english and knowledgement about Linux,

Thank's people

Fernando Eduardo Goncalves TI Suport
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]