I got this tonight when the nightly security check was done.

Security Warning: the md5 checksum for one of your SUID files has
changed,
        maybe an intruder modified one of these suid binary in order to
put in a backdoor...
                - Checksum changed file : /usr/bin/lbp660

I looked at the file it looks like an unknown file, the general
proterties says its an unknown file type but permisions says it is
executable and ownership is user root and group system.

Maybe its nothing but it kinda got the hair up on the back of my neck.
Anyone seen this before ?

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Fri Sep 24 00:19:20 EDT 2004
 00:19:20 up 53 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.36, 0.12, 0.10