I Use TvTime or Xawtv to watch Tv and either Kradio or Gnomeradio as
both work. KDetv crashed too much on me and Zapping always gave me
problems. otherwise works great. Also you might want to use the
equivalent PAL setting instead of the NTSC setting as that would be more
appropriate for your area. I don't know if NTSC is just peculiar to my
region or if your country uses it too. Maybe a more knowledgeable person
can clear up that as I do know Japan uses PAL as well as some European
countries.

Hank