On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 19:08 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Saturday 16 Oct 2004 18:14, Jack wrote:
> > Is there any way of installing KDE 3.3 *without removing KDE 3.2*?  I've
> > read quite a few accounts of a straight KDE upgrade de-stabilizing some
> > systems.  I would like the option of simply logging in back to 3.2 if
> > this should happen to my system.
> >
> > Anyone know how to do this?
> >
> Not me, sorry.  Please read
> http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/MandrakeMailingListEtiquette
> on the subject of hijacking.  You will get better results if you understand
> the main problems and solutions.
>
> Anne

Oh, geez, sorry Anne. I never realized that this was "hijacking."  I've
been doing in for years in the Windows world and never realized I was
doing something wrong.  I assumed that once you changed the subject, the
original thread would be discarded.  Once again, sorry, and now that I
know better, I won't do it again...

- Jack