On Sunday 17 October 2004 09:58, Hoyt Bailey wrote:
> On Sunday 17 October 2004 08:30, et wrote:
>
> snip
>
> > Hoyt, the thing to consider about this post, what ever it said, was
> > said by Warly, how if he is at all monitoring this list, it should be
> > considered an honor.
> > Warly be 'the man' when it comes to the Mandrakesoft product. I am
> > willing to bet vincent answers all of Warly's personal e-mail, if you
> > get my drift. I think warly's title at MDKsoft is something like 'he
> > who decides what goes into Mandrake's distributions, chief cooker and
> > bottle washer". if Warly posted in french here, it was from hitting
> > send or including to many addresses.
>
> What you say may very well be true but that dosent make it any less a
> mistake and when mankrake (he whose name shall not be spoken) makes a
> mistake it should be corrected at once.  If vincent is doing his job
> then he is now talking to Warly and formatting an excuse.
I would not paint it as Vincent's job to read this list....

but I bet if he does read it chronologically, you may well be correct,, about
Vincent and Warly collaborating on an 'announced reason'.
or at least translating it for us poor folks at do not count French OR Polish
in the languages we speak <grin>
--
linux counter #167806