Hi guys,

My old printer died last week so after a suitable period of mourning, I went out and bought a Samsung ML 1755 as it said on the box that it would work with Linux.

Following the instructions contained in the README.TXT file on the installation cdrom, I attempted to run the setup.sh script. The result can be seen below:

/mnt/cdrom
[EMAIL PROTECTED] cdrom]# ls
autorun* bin/ cups/ data/ help/ icon.xpm locale/ manual/ misc/ ppd/ README.txt scripts/ setup.data/ setup.sh*
[EMAIL PROTECTED] cdrom]# ./setup.sh
bash: ./setup.sh: /bin/sh: bad interpreter: Permission denied

I'd appreciate anyone telling me what this means and what I should do about it.

Cheers,