Hi All,

I can't seem to get the USB drive/stick to be writable. the fstab entry for
this is:

none /mnt/removable supermount
dev=/dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part1,fs=ext2:vfat,exec,--,umask=000,user,iocharset=iso8859-1,dev,codepage=850,suid,kudzu

0 0

The umask is set to 000 but when I try to write as a user or as root I get:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] removable]# pwd
/mnt/removable
[EMAIL PROTECTED] removable]# cp /etc/fstab .
cp: cannot create regular file `./fstab': Read-only file system

Why is this?  It's awfully frustrating especially since it was recognized and
configure during the  boot process.

Any insight would definatley relieve my stress level

Thank you

Phil