On Wednesday 29 September 2004 09:03, Stephen Kühn wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 21:58, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> > On Tuesday 28 September 2004 06:42, Stephen Kühn wrote:
> > > Today 06:42:36
> > >
> > > Anyone know the address for re-addressing the off-toping crud?
> > >
> > > --
> > > stephen kuhn
> >
> > Gee, it was so quiet over here I thought the list was
> > down ...own ....own ..own!
> >
> > Judging by the echo, this hall of fame is has just been evacuated.
> > Somebody drop something  somewhere again or is 10.1 really that good?
>
> Smart Arse.
>
> And NO, 10.1 isn't as good as you might think; wait for 10.2 OE

I upgraded my 10.0 laptop: no complaints!
My desktop though, is one hell of a mess. Xorg won't play nice with my 2.4
kernel and kyros graphic card........so I stuck in an old geforce 2 but
that's messy too (using the generic drivers).

I'll do a second clean install on a spare partition for checking (and
slackware10 as well, for comparison:))

--
Good luck,
HarM