Brandon Rife wrote:

This isn't a big deal but it is getting annoying. Everytime I run Konq I have to reconfigure the toolbars the way I lke them. It appears that the toolbar state is not being persisted when Konq is closed. Anyone else seeing this on 10.1CE? Anyone have a fix?

Thanks,
Brandon

I put up with this for a couple of weeks while looking for something obvious like a "Save Settings" menu item. 30 seconds after I post to the list I see the "Save view profile" menu item under the Settings menu. Never mind....*sheepish grin*