DNS, is it running? are the settings correct? is there a
named.conf.rpmsave sitting in /etc with the original settings in it.
Upgrades blow, in the future you should back up the important config
files to a floppy or separate /home partition and do a fresh install.
Remember you don't need to format and zap the files in the /home during
the install. This is a great way to do an upgrade without losing files.