On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:59:22 -0400
Dan Gordon disseminated the following:

> > install' and everything appears to work OK, however I would
> > like to have it installed as an RPM so that MDK doesn't think it's missing
> > at some point in the future.
> >

> Joe have you tried urpmi.update -a to see if that cleans and updates
> your database ?

I'm fairly sure that just updates my sources, it didn't help. I looked at 'man
rpm', and there's a --rebuilddb switch, but I'm gonna check the Twiki before I
run anything with 'rebuild' in it ;-)

Thanks!

--
JoeHill RLU / #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
15:20:25 up 64 days, 15:08, 6 users, load average: 0.30, 0.09, 0.03