Stew Benedict wrote:

You currently see updates hitting community main? I was under the impression that that is static atm. Went through this last night with a support person and it looked like the hdlist on proxad was dated Sept15.

Thanks,

Well, I guess I didn't need to send Mandrake my $20 for a subscription to Mandrakeonline after all eh? Crafty bastards. ;-)

Oh well, I plan on upgrading to 10.1 official when it's available anyway. Now I'll be prepared in advance, I guess.

-- Adam