On Tuesday 19 October 2004 07:34 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 Oct 2004 18:45, Marek Pawinski wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I have a machine here with an Aopen cdwriter which refuses to take the
> > second disk during installation. It just ejects and asks for the second
> > disk again. The disk should be good as i have installed from it before.
> >
> > Anyone seen this before ?
> >
> > Marek
>
> Yes - and it was disk 2 that it happened to.  I took it out, gave it a good
> polish with a soft cloth, and it accepted it, though it was slow reading,
> so I guess the problem was not entirely solved.  Of course your problem may
> be entirely different...
>
> Anne

I also met this problem, and if my memory is not too bad, someone also met it
and posted a same question here. My solution was not as that complicated as
Anne did. I just took it out and put it in again, rotating it some, then it
worked. The strange thing is after that (installation) this problem never
appears again. Each time I installed something on CD2, it's always working. I
wonder whether this is a problem for Cookers or not.

Bests,

Q.H.