I have just noticed a very troublesome problem with my web site and was hoping
that someone here could point me in the right direction.   I am using
Postnuke CMS version .750 Gold,  MySQL server and PHP 4.3.8.  The site
displays in IE, Opera fine but whenever I hit it from a Mozilla browser,
including Firefox, Mozilla or Netscape, I get a really strange corrupted
display.

Another interesting item, if you go to the site as the root site using
http://kislinux.org/  You get the corrupted display within Mozilla.  If you
go to http://kislinux.org/linux/ which is an alias for the same directory,
the site comes up just fine.  It is really bugging the crap out of me.

If anyone uses php, apache, and wants to take a look and make suggestions, I
am all ears and would really appreciate the help.
--
Bryan Phinney