On Wednesday 20 October 2004 18:38, SME Server Admin wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> I've had a look around but I can only see options for setting up a dual
> boot system from scratch. I'd like to be able to just "add" windows to this
> machine....
>
> I've got a 25gb Hdd in this machine, with linux but I'd like to put 10gb or
> so aside to put Windows 98 on...
>
> I know it's pushing it fine, but it's only for games (hangs head) so I can
> play them networked...
>
> I'm going to give CrossOffice a go for one of them....
>
> TIA
>
> Elwyn
If I recall correctly Win98 insists on installing on the first partition on
the drive, so unless partition 1 is currently unused you may have a problem.
If you can get Win98 installed, then booting from CD1 in rescue mode will get
you into Linux again so a Lilo entry can be created.

derek
--
www.jennings.homelinux.net
http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org