dear et,
my system is;

ASUS K8V DELUXE motherboard,
AMD Athlon(tm)64 Processor 3200+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.0Ghz.
1022 MB RAM
2 X 120 GB SATA HDD
128 MB ATI RODEON 9800 PRO

do you want to know anything else? i can give you.

et <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 19 October 2004 14:33, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 Oct 2004 17:27, ali tig wrote:
> > dear aron, i did it. my system bios configured to have the cd-rom as the
> > first boot device. i checked it. there is no problem. i tried to manual
> > install. there is same problem too. i'm trying to find another solution.
>
> Ali, I don't remember seeing anything about just what hardware you have
> got. Can you give us details of motherboard, video card and anything else
> that is in there?
>
> Anne
and may we ask if you are using the AMD64 version?
if you are getting to the 'enter for install or f1 for other' screen, then you
may try some other switches for the kernel. do you have 'shared video memory?
what video card are you using? is your agp appature set in bios? you might
have mentioned it earlier, but how much mem do you have. (if you have over
780 megs ram, and are using a 32 bit version, you will need to pass a swich
that says you have less memory, until the install is done
--
linux counter #167806