On Thursday 21 Oct 2004 23:32, Margot wrote:
> Dan Gordon wrote:
> > On October 21, 2004 05:19 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> >>Yes, Dan.  Go to easyurpmi.zarb.org and get some cooker sources.
> >>There you will find 2.6.8.1-12mdk and its source rpm.  This will be
> >>in 10.1 Official, I believe.
> >>
> >>Anne
> >
> > Ahh ok I never thought to look on cooker,  silly me ;-)
> > But wont that put 10.1 into a cooked sorta state,  I dont wana wreck
> > things too quick.
> > Thanks Anne
> >
> > Regards,
> > Dan Gordon
>
> Dan & Anne,
>
> Up until yesterday, cooker was the correct place to find 10.1
> updates, but (as per Warly's message about 12 hours ago) the 10.1
> Community mirrors now carry the updates for 10.1 Community.
>
> Don't use the cooker sources any more unless you want to end up
> running cooker!

It was recommended that I do use cooker, just at this moment.  It is in a
'frozen' state, meaning that 10.1 Official is being prepared for roll-out.
Once that roll-out happens, I agree that cooker should not be used again
unless it is to deliberately use the unstable bleeding-edge.  At that point,
I presume, we should remove the cooker sources and apply the 10.1 Official
sources.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302