On Friday 22 October 2004 23:53, Elliot Somers wrote:
>       I have been googling for a good Wysiwyg for linux (MDK) that would allow
> for easy content update. I haven't found anything GPL that looks decent.
> The content is already written, just the prices, and various info needs
> updating from time to time and I don't know HTML. Frontpage once worked
> well, but I don't need anything really fancy. Just easy to use in the KDE
> GUI. I'd prefer GPL if possible.
>       Thx
>       Elliot

Well, what about mozilla-composer or: vnu which is derived from the same
composer BTW?:)

Even staroffice/openoffice don't do that bad a job but personally I prefer
mozilla for trhe quickies...Easy and fast to understand.
On a higher level; Quanta is very good IMHO but not wysiwyg like frontpage.

--
Good luck,
HarM