Mandrake Community Edition 10.1 recognized my SATA drive on onboard SATA
drive Silicon Image 3114A as SCSI Drive (/dev/sda) and it could not boot
correctly. It should be /dev/hde like in Mandrake 10.0.
Can anybody explain me step by step to configure this SATA tobe /dev/hde
so it can boot correctly? Im newbie.

My machine:
AXP 1800+
DFI nForce2 Ultra Infinity with onboard Sil3114A
Seagate 40 GB PATA as Primary Master (booting from here)
Maxtor DiamondMax 120 GB SATA as data store

--
Makacih, Budhi Astiyadi | Ulujami Indonesia
Back to Mandrake        | Use Opensource