On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 04:14:08 -0500
Hoyt Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sunday 24 October 2004 03:57, Johan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Since updating last night now I find that according to gkrellm the
> > cpu is fulltime busy.
> >
> > Running    top   show that kdeinit now uses permanently between 96 &
> > 97 %  cpu time.
> >
> > Kindly please can this be rectified and how/where.
> Run top and see what is tying up the cpu and kill that ps.
> --
> Regards;
> Hoyt
> Registered Linux User #363264
> http://counter.li.org
Thanks for your reply.
Kindly look below and please give me the exact complete command to kill the d%%%%
thing.

This will now happen every time I boot. Any suggestions to get rid of this and keep my
system running.

 6092 internet  25   0 24612  11m  23m R 95.1  2.3  71:05.88 kdeinit
--
Johan Sch
Registered linux user #333034