not yet,  i just simply used totem player
but if Xine is much better then, i would greatly appreciate if you can give
me infos about configuration.

thanks...

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           Sevatio             |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>|
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           andrake.com         |
|         |                               |
|         |           10/27/2004 12:54 AM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           newbie              |

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  |
  |       cc:
                          |
  |       Subject:  Re: [newbie] movie player

Have you tried Xine or Mplayer?