On Thursday 28 October 2004 11:42 am, Anne Wilson wrote:
| On Thursday 28 Oct 2004 19:25, Roy Babin wrote:
| > Can we please get off of this. It has been going on for days now.
|
| It may not be important to you, but it is to us.
|
| Anne

And me, because I have an Olympus 750UZ, and I may be upgrading to 10.x one of
these days, so I'm following this thread closely.

Ann, I didn't see Kaj say that he actually booted up to the log-in screen and
chose to go to Gnome or KDE directly from the drop-down list (I could have
missed it).  I think  that he may have logged out of kde and logged back into
the Xfce desktop.  In that case, it could be a KDE bug, because the process
was still running.  Did you try rebooting and choosing Gnome, to see if the
problem goes away?