> > > KMail has a reply-to-list feature. Just hit the L key, or you
> > > can set up a toolbar icon. Useful for keeping my blood
> > > pressure under control.-- cmg
> >
> > I knew about the reply-to-list, but not the L key.  Thanks for
> > the tip.--

> Actually, I didn't know about the L key thing myself until earlier
> today when I was answering your question and looked at the options
> in the Message toolbar heading; I've always installed the
> reply-to-list icon in the toolbar. -- cmg

It's been awhile since i used Kmail, but i think you can program the
whichever key you want to be list reply.  I thin i had it set up so
that the "normal" reply to key was actually the reply to list key.
If there wasn't a list, it would default to the sender.

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org