My friend was actually ranting on and on about the whole being lazy
and the list messing with the reply-to field, and things of that
nature, then eventually threw this link at me explaining why we
shouldn't be worrying about it in the first place because we should
have the reply-to set for the person, and use the reply to list
feature in our clients.

There's the link if anyone cares to give it a read. Honestly, I'd just
like to have it so I'm not yelled at, or lectured over something I
can't help. I switch to gmail for the list recently because my
domain's been up and down like a seesaw due to an old mail server at
my host, or something like that (I'm getting the hosting for free, so
I can't really complain, nor do I get detailed reports when something
goes wrong), and I can't afford to pay for a host right now. So I'm
using what's available and otherwise seems to work. Weee.

At any rate,I've mentioned it to Google that I want the option to
disable the reply-to, now it's all on you guys to watch when you
reply, until Google either gives in, or the list plays the way
outlined in the above link. *shrugs*

I'm a gmail users! I'm still waiting on them to listen to my request
to allow me to disable my reply-to field. If you get this message via
a mailing list, please double check the to field before sending your
reply. Thanks much! ^_^
http://deathkitten.net
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind."
     ~Rudyard Kipling