On Tuesday 02 Nov 2004 09:57, Richard Gelling wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 00:14 +0000, Inhabitant of Zion wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > 4 CD set from the club installed and working without incident.
> >
> > Impressed so far.
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > Plain text document attachment (message.footer)
> > Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
> > Join the Club : http://www.mandrakeclub.com
>
> Just out of curiosity have you tried a USB pen or similar? It caused all
> sorts of problems on my install. Works fine under community though which
> I reinstalled. Don't know what changed between the two.
>
> Richard G.
I've also had problems with 2 USB pens, a PNY Attache and a Disgo, same
problem with both. Hotplug is running, neither are detected, run harddrake
from mcc and close it when it detects them, now they are mounted but
Konqueror won't open. Appears that Kded is running in circles so kill Kded
and Konqueror opens, pens are mounted and useable, restart kded
.... less than ideal :-)
--
http://www.poogle.co.uk