Todd Slater wrote:
On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 12:20:09PM -0800, Sevatio wrote:

Is it possible to play games at MSN Gaming Zone with Linux? I'm tired of a friend of mine's W2k pc that keeps getting infected despite Norton Antivirus. So I'm going to try and switch him over to Linux but he likes playing in MSN's Gaming Zone.

Sevatio

My sister-in-law had a similar problem. The whole family swore they'd
never use IE again, but my sis-in-law apparently likes to play cards on
MSN. It wouldn't work with Mozilla.

She switched to Yahoo games, which did work with Mozilla. Still
virus-free.

Todd

Thanks. I'll suggest Yahoo games. These Microsoft PC exorcisms are getting old.

Sevatio