I have installed ML in a machine that allready had XP installed on it. The XP
installation had some problems to say the least. It was 95% unusable. I was
hoping to install ML and use it to retrieve data from windows. I was able to
defragment XP and did manual partitioning When I installed ML.
  The problem is that while doing the partitioning ML saw the windows
partition as Gray instead of the usual blue and did not detect the windows
installation. I went ahead and shrunk the windoze partition and gave it a
mount point of /mnt/windows. I did not format the windows partition.
I can no longer boot into windows and can not see any data on the windoze
partition while using ML.
   Is there any way to retrieve the data that I think is probably still on the
windows partition ?

Thanks in advance

Marc