On Thursday 04 November 2004 08:38 am, Chris wrote:
> Hmmm, since gkrellm now shows '0' users, I get this when trying to lauch
> apps from the desktop, ie.. Eterm, Konqueror etc....I can still start Eterm
> from Gkrellm though as well as xmms.  Any way to set this right other than
> a reboot?  This is apparently related to the '0' users.  Had to reboot to
> set things back right again.  Any ideas what caused all this?

Hi Chris, I have the same error when I installed mdk10.1 over my 9.2
retaining /home. So, I googled and found a suggestion to delete/move the .kde
directory in my /home. It cured the DCOP thing. But, I still got "Klauncher
cannot start kontact-kmail.sh" error.
--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
22:44:29 up 58 min, Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Community) for i586