I have brought down the 10.1 Official iso's (4) and am having trouble burning
them.
I have tried kb3 with checking after burn and it always comes up with a error.
I have tried cdrecord on the command line and ran md5sums on the cd after and
and it comes up with a different result than what came down with the files.

I want to upgrade my wife's pc and mine to the official but cannot get them
burnt.

The other problem I am having, with Mandrake 10.1 Community, is with the usb
drive detection, the thumb drive is detected by usbview (below) and if I do
cdrecord --scanbus I get it detected at "5,0,0  500" as you can see below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Roly

Flash Disk
Manufacturer: USB
Serial Number: 31191A41109966B9
Speed: 480Mb/s (high)
USB Version:  2.00
Device Class: 00(>ifc )
Device Subclass: 00
Device Protocol: 00
Maximum Default Endpoint Size: 64
Number of Configurations: 1
Vendor Id: 0ea0
Product Id: 2168
Revision Number:  2.00

scsibus5:
        5,0,0   500) 'AVB 2.0 ' '2004 Aug. 256MB ' '2.00' Removable Disk
        5,1,0   501) *
        5,2,0   502) *
        5,3,0   503) *
        5,4,0   504) *
        5,5,0   505) *
        5,6,0   506) *
        5,7,0   507) *
--
"MicroSoft - The company that made the internet unsafe!

                Linux Counter #241069