Okay, so I gotta get a POP3 server on my MDK 9.2 box.  Any suggestions on what
I should use?  I need something simple; I've never run a mail server before.
And, at that, how do I set it up?
        Thanx,
             ES
--
Registered Linux user #366862

Not that you care, but this message was sent from a 750MHz Athlon system
running SuSE Linux 9.1 (Kernal 2.6.4) and KMail 1.62.  I aslo run Red Hat
Linux 8.0 (Kernal 2.4.18), Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Kernal 2.2.20), Mandrake
Linux 9.2 (Kernal 2.4.22), and YellowDog Linux 3.0 (Kernal 2.4.20) on various
systems and architectures for various reasons.  Yeah, and there's a old Mac
OS in there somewhere that I use as a bootloader for Linux, and a Windows XP
box used as a router for my Linux-based network, but they don't count, 'cuz
they aren't "real" OS's.  Who me? Biased? Nah!