On Friday 05 November 2004 10:40, Lee Wiggers wrote:

<snip>
> none /mnt/camera supermount
> dev=/dev/sda1,fs=ext2:vfat,--,codepage=850,kudzu,iocharset=iso885
>9-1 0 0
>
> Needs some weeding out, but works except mnt/unmount of the
> camera.
</snip>

Lee, not that I can explain what is going on, but I remember from my
9.2 days, that supermount was not 100% trustworthy.  IIRC setting
it to auto instead worked for me.  You could try , as root :

supermount -i disable

and reverse that with supermount -i enable, if it doesn't work
either.

HTH
Kaj Haulrich.
--
*sent from a 100% Microsoft-free workstation*
         * http://haulrich.net *