Rodolfo Medina wrote:

Hi, all.

I have Mandrake Linux 9.1.
When navigating in Internet with Konqueror,
if I want to save a web page I choose the 'Save As...' item from the
'Location' menu.
But all those small images that usually accompany and decorate a web page
are not saved, so when I come back to read it it looks bad
and sometimes difficult to view.
Is there a way to work the problem out?
I'm sorry to say, but MS Windows Internet Explorer doesn't have this
problem.
Maybe it's me that am missing some trivial basic operation?

Thanks,
Rodolfo

When I'm in the same situation I don't bother printing off as such.

Ctrl + P  with mouse cursor over web page I want.

upcomes the dialogue window.

choose 'file'  <enter>
then save wherever you choose
print and it creates a nice little .ps file
of the web page to view in a viewer.

Saves heaps of paper and expensive ink refils.

John