On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, Graham Watkins wrote:

> Greg Meyer wrote:
> >
> > Stew, this bug exists in Cooker too.  I reported it as bug #12129, so if you
> > fix it in 10.0, please fix it in 10.1 and cooker also?
> >
> I've just updated Webmin on my 9.2 installation and am having the same
> problem. Will there be a fix for that?

Yes, fixed across the board (except cooker which is frozen).  In secteam
testing should be released mid-week next week, provided I didn't break
something else in the process.  Tested CS2.1, 9.2, 10.0, 10.1 myself and
did not have the reported issue with the cron module (I also noted a
problem with the backup module before the fix).

--
Stew Benedict
Mandrakesoft