i don't know my monitor is recent or not. but it could be. my monitor is LG Flatron F900B. but after installation it's working very well. There must be another problem!

Ali

Rob Blomquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sunday 07 November 2004 1:59 am, ali tig wrote:
> dear rob,
> i solved the problem. it result from my LG Flatron Monitor. when the
> installation, i take out the Monitor's cable, and then press the enter,
> after that i put on the cable to the machine againe. then the problem
> solved. now i'm trying to upgrade and discover my new mandrake :-)

Interesting. I have never heard of that problem before. Is the monitor too
recent to be used by linux?

Rob
--
Mountlake Terrace, WA