I'm quite unimpressed with the speed I'm getting from the mirrors for Mandrake
10.0 Official via FTP.  Anybody know of a particularly good mirror?  Or a
bittorrent/jigbo download like there is for Debian?  I tried to download 10
earlier with no success (20KB/s download didn't cut it for me), and I'm now
downloading the testing version of Debian to tinker with instead (Gettin' my
fulll bandwidth from them, via FTP too).
                More of a comment than a question, but yeah.
                    Cheers,
                          SigmaChi
--
Registered Linux user #366862

This message was sent from a Microsoft-Free 750MHz Athlon system running SuSE
Linux 9.1 (Kernal 2.6.5).

"Failure is not an option with Microsoft; it's bundled with the software!"