Anne Wilson wrote:

On Sunday 14 Nov 2004 22:00, geoff wrote:

My Canon A80 works fine with FLphoto. My Nikon D100 isn't recognized by
FLphoto but it does come up as an extra hard drive on my desktop. I
haven't figured out how to upload from the Nikon yet.
Regards
Geoff

If it shows up as an extra hard drive you can just copy the files to your hdd. It's generally best not to move them, I think, as that entails writing to the camera storage. I prefer to leave that to the camera.

Anne

Thanks Anne,
I'll keep fiddling around with it. /I seem to spend half my life messing around in Mandrake but it's so much fun.
Now if I can only stop this cursor making me type in all the wrong places. It jumps around all the time. In Thunderbird, Kmail and Evolution. I'm using 10.0 official. They say the problem will go away when I get 10.1 official? It's just turned on italics by itself and /won't turn off.
Fun and games
Geoff