On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 12:39:19PM -0500, Jaime Magiera wrote:
> Not if it's related to permission conflicts on the server, such as
> those imposed by msec. Hence, in the subject "Apache or Mandrake".

I think permissions on /home/user/public_html should be 711. I wouldn't
change permissions on /home/user (unless you're tightening it up).

You might try turning on the /home/*/public_html option in httpd.conf
and just testing a user. If you can do that ok, then your problem might
not be permissions but your VirtualHost entry.

Todd